Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bee Sting Cure (No Joke)

Got this from a forward mail, just thought of no harm for trying out this home remedy for a bee sting by using 1 cent coin, so decided to share with you guys.

This is from Singapore, just don't know how true is it for the bee sting cure by using 1 cent coin but just keeping 1 cent coin in our pocket doesn't effect us much right?

"A couple of weeks ago, I was unfortunate to get stung by both a bee and hornet while working in the garden. My arm swelled so off to the doctor I went. The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine.

The next day the swelling got progressively worse, so I went to my regular doctor I went, infected arm needed an antibiotic. The interesting thing is what the doctor told me that, next time you get stung put a 1 cent coin on the bite for 15 minutes.

That night my niece got stung by two bees. I looked at the bite and it had already started to swell. So, I went to get my money and taped a 1 cent coin to her arm for 15 minutes. The next morning, there was no sign of a bite. We were very surprised but figured perhaps she just wasn't allergic to the sting.

Then guess what? I got stung again by a hornet twice on my left hand another day. I was distressed thinking I would have to go to the doctor for yet more antibiotics. I promptly went into the house, got my money out and taped two 1 cent coins to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The coins took the string out of the bite immediately. I still wasn't sure what was going on. I could only see a micro spot where I had been stung, no redness, no swelling. I would never have believed it. But it definitely worked! So, remember this little bit of wisdom, keep a stock of 1 cent coins on hand at school or at home!"

End of the story. Yet, I wonder are our Malaysia's 1 cent work as Singapore's 1 cent as told in the story? So, what's you guys think?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin